Kill The Lights
Kill The Lights by Capitol at Crooks Country. MPN: 0602547235053. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NASHVILLE, TN Fans eagerly awaiting new music from reigning CMA and ACM Entertainer of the Year Luke Bryan don t have much longer to wait before his
KILL THE LIGHTS was produced by Jeff Stevens and Jody Stevens and contains 13 songs, six of which were co-written by Luke including the title track. The album s first single Kick The Dust Up was written by Dallas Davidson, Chris Destefano and Ashley Gorley and is also the name of Luke s 2015 tour.
KILL THE LIGHTS is the follow up to Luke s most successful album to date, Crash My Party, which contains six consecutive No. 1 singles, is certified Double Platinum and has currently sold over two million copies with eight million digital downloads.
KILL THE LIGHTS
1. Kick The Dust Up (Dallas Davidson, Chris Destefano and Ashley Gorley)
2. Kill The Lights (Luke Bryan, Jody Stevens and Jeff Stevens)
3. Strip It Down (Luke Bryan, Jon Nite and Ross Copperman)
4. Home Alone Tonight (Featuring Karen Fairchild) (Jody Stevens, Cole Taylor, Jaida Dreyer and Tommy Cecil)
5. Razor Blade (Jeff Hyde, Ryan Tyndell and Rodney Clawson)
6. Fast (Luke Bryan, Rodney Clawson and Luke Laird)
7. Move (Luke Bryan, Michael Carter and Jay Clementi)
8. Just Over (Chase McGill, Brad Tursi and Jessie Jo Dillon)
9. Love It Gone (Jody Stevens and Jay Clementi)
10. Way Way Back (Luke Bryan, Ashley Gorley and Rodney Clawson)
11. To The Moon And Back (Tom Douglas, Hillary Lindsey and Tony Lane)
12. Huntin, Fishin And Lovin Every Day (Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Rhett Akins and Ben Hayslip)
13. Scarecrows (Ashley Gorley, Trevor Rosen and Shane McAnally)
Since the debut of his first album in 2007, superstar Luke Bryan has placed 12 singles at No. 1 and sold nearly seven million albums with 27 million digital tracks from his four studio albums. He has been named Entertainer of the Year by both the Academy of Country Music (twice) and the Country Music Association. In 2014, Luke achieved the best touring year of his career with 1.7 million fans attending his concerts. In early 2015, Luke played his first-ever shows in Europe and on May 22 the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum launched a new exhibit, Luke Bryan: Dirt Road Diary. The exhibit runs through Nov. 8, 2015.
Luke s Kick The Dust Up Tour will continue through October and includes seven stadium dates, including Vanderbilt Stadium in Nashville this Saturday, July 11.
|Item Weight:||0.21 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.92 x 0.43 x 0.43 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.9 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|